Three and a Half Acres’ Sixth Annual Gala
DINNER PROGRAM AD SPECS
THAY provides yoga, breathing and mindfulness techniques to underserved communities. We use these tools to support individuals in recognizing their own power for positive change. Thanks to your generous contribution, we will be able to double the size of the population we currently reach and expand our program partnerships!
Please refer to the attachment for complete ad specifications and pricing. You can confirm your ad space by purchasing it using the links below
We also invite you to attend our Celebrate Harlem Gala!
Tickets can be purchased HERE
Program trim size is 5.5”w x 8.5”h.
4.5”w x 7.5”h
Full Page Ad
4.5”w x 3.5”h
Half Page Ad
- Be full color, high resolution print ready file; no crop marks
- Include artwork and all embedded fonts
- Be print optimized (high resolution with 300 DPI images)
AD ARTWORK DUE BY: April 26, 2019
Original artwork etc. will not be returned.
BASIC GALA INFORMATION
- Vy Higginsen, Executive Director, The Mama Foundation for the Arts
- Ivo Philbert, VP of External Relations & Special Projects, The Jackie Robinson Foundation
- Camaron and Gareth Fagan, owners, Harlem Tavern, Row House Restaurant and Under Bar
- Angela Dawn, yoga instructor, Three and a Half Acres Yoga