One Time Donations
$75.00 – $5,000.00
THREE AND A HALF ACRES YOGA IS A NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION
THAT SURVIVES ON YOUR DONATIONS.
Credit Card Payments Processed by PayPal
YOU CAN PAY WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD
IF YOU DON’T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT
- $75- Contribute supplies and materials for our team that make our programs possible.
- $140- Cover a month of classes at a program of your choice!
- $750-cover studio rental costs for an entire training
- $1000- Support a program of your choice for 6 months!
- $2500- Sponsor the entire upcoming Trauma Yoga Training! Give 20+ caring individuals the opportunity to learn our specific Trauma Based Yoga techniques to bring to our community!
- $5000-Invest in Three and a Half Acres' future and growth! Be at the forefront of our expansion into 2020 as we bring yoga into more diverse areas and groups!
$75 – Contribute supplies and materials for our team, $140 – Cover a month of classes at a program of your choice, $750-cover studio rental costs for an entire training, $1000- Support a program of your choice for 6 months, $2500- Sponsor the entire upcoming Trauma Yoga Training, $5000-Invest in Three and a Half Acres' future and growth
Three and a Half Acres Yoga (THAY) provides yoga, breathing and mindfulness techniques to underserved communities. We use these tools to support individuals in recognizing their own power for positive change.
We envision a world where the benefits of yoga and mindfulness are available to all – regardless of age, race, gender, sexual orientation, ability or class.
THAY partners with community organizations within Harlem and Upper Manhattan that serve residents facing emotional, physical or social trauma. We provide yoga, breathing and mindfulness programs to nonprofits to support their existing missions and build bridges of understanding among neighbors. We also provide these same techniques to those who police our neighborhoods. We believe this work creates space and clarity in the day-to-day interactions between police and members of our community.